ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i join in your guild?

Go down

can i join in your guild? Empty can i join in your guild?

Post  vagelhs Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm

In the real life my name is vagelhs....my nickname is XxN3grorxX...i'am cappela and i am 16 years old...i speak 2 languages greeks and english!the name of my characher is XxN3groxX and he is 131 lv FA...i play about 3 years...each day i play every day cabal about 8 hours...my helmet is osmium +7 with +36 crit dmg...my suit is osmium +7 with +7 m.amp for craft with 2 slots +100 hp...my gloves is osmium +6 with 1 slot +7 m.amp...my boots are the same with gloves...my 1 weap. is +6 mithril with 1 slot +7 m.amp and the other lapis +6 with 20 crit dmg and 5 crit rate for craft...(but i wan't to change this weap:P)...i have one other char and i am on helmets titanium...i'am on proof...all the time failed Sad...on past i was be in RoyalFlush but this guild has been broken....after i go to the xTheHellx but i leave from there because they are go at dungeons and don't tell nothing...they speak only italian on guild and i don't undeastand nothing!!i have been never negative contact with GM's!!!now i want to join on ProjectX because it's one of the best guilds and all players are good and know how to play in cabal...they have big expirience in game!!!i hope you invite me because i play cabal 3 years before big update and i have big expririence and i can play cabal...if you have problem with my lv every day i go for exp!soon i hope i will be more lvl...
~~~>GL $ HF for XxN3grorXx<~~~

vagelhs

Back to top Go down

can i join in your guild? Empty Re: can i join in your guild?

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm

- `cause of lvl and your app sucks xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Evylyn Sat May 15, 2010 2:58 pm

nothing moreto add.

-closed-
Evylyn
Evylyn
Admin

https://projectx-cabal.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down