ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

registration

2 posters

Go down

registration Empty registration

Post  bryand Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 am

1. Personal information

- your name / nickname - bryan
- your nationality - filipino
- your age - 24
- what languages do you speak? - english
- im from philippines but i live here in greece
im playing already cabal since im in the philippines..

2. Character information

- name - reddirt
class 9 and im level 160
- how long did you play cabal on jupiter? - i've been playing cabal in jupiter server for about 2 years now...
- how long do you play cabal each day / each week? - i play cabal about 6-8 hours a day..
- what equipment do you have? weapon - osmium katana of db +9 36%cd and titanium blade of db +9 25%cd 8%rate
armour - osmium martialsuit of amp +9 7% s. amp 100 hp, osmium martial boots of amp +9 7% s. amp 100hp
osmium martial gloves +7 7% s. amp, osmium martialhelm of db+9 20% cd 8%rate
jewelery - aop +6, 2X crit rings, 2X rol +2
epaulette - apulette of fighter +6
pet - rabithorn level 6
bike/board - x3 white
runes - hp rune
- if you craft, what is your transmutter type / craft lvl? sorry i dont craft..^_^

3. Your past

- what are your previous guilds and why did you leave them? i have my guild oOkininayOo but im alone so i need to leave my own guild...
- have you ever been in negative contact with GM's because of violating the rules? no not yet...

4. Why you want to join ProjectX?
i've already meet some of your members and they are very kind and helping each other and not same like the other guilds that they always fighting each other,
talking bad words and scaming sets.. i want to join projectx because how good peoples you are..

5. Why we should choose you to join us?
i always share what i have so i'm willing to help every member of the guild...

bryand

Back to top Go down

registration Empty Re: registration

Post  thesupercrazy Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:28 am

thanks for apply.
first of all, your application is missing some things, for example you didnt tell us what CLASS you are.
But i can assume you are a BLADER when i look at your weapons.

then, my first thought when i look at your gear is that you got MONEY but you dont have a clue about how to build a Blader therefore i can guess you have no clue how to play a blader either.

two examples => Tita + osm weapon combination + the fact that one of them is a rate blade.
imean honestly lulwat?
two cd weapons, ok nice combo dmg in the end but for what the 8 rate? i mean hello? u got crit rate on nearly all of ur skills... + you got a 8 RATE helm TOO, which means U got WAY more rate than you got max rate... total fail build.

secondly you got an AOP+6 and NO EOF+7
and HONESTLY to choose an AOP6 over an EOF7 You need to be really really INCREDIBLY
sappy.

so... coz of this i dont think you know how to play&build a blader, and i dont think you are good enough to get into the trial time.
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Minho Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 am

thesupercrazy wrote:thanks for apply.
first of all, your application is missing some things, for example you didnt tell us what CLASS you are.
But i can assume you are a BLADER when i look at your weapons.

then, my first thought when i look at your gear is that you got MONEY but you dont have a clue about how to build a Blader therefore i can guess you have no clue how to play a blader either.

two examples => Tita + osm weapon combination + the fact that one of them is a rate blade.
imean honestly lulwat?
two cd weapons, ok nice combo dmg in the end but for what the 8 rate? i mean hello? u got crit rate on nearly all of ur skills... + you got a 8 RATE helm TOO, which means U got WAY more rate than you got max rate... total fail build.

secondly you got an AOP+6 and NO EOF+7
and HONESTLY to choose an AOP6 over an EOF7 You need to be really really INCREDIBLY
sappy.

so... coz of this i dont think you know how to play&build a blader, and i dont think you are good enough to get into the trial time.

you are so kind that you said first thank you for the apply <3 Very Happy

But sorry, i thought exactly the same, why do you have that fucking rate shit in your weapon and helm? Very Happy Maybe you dont know that there is an max rate or you are just not intelligent enough to count your rate.

Sorry but your level is too low, if we forget the part with the equipement Very Happy Feel free to apply when you improved your stuff and did some lvl ups(170 would dawn great if you want to join).

See you Smile
Minho
Minho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum