ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+9
KingOfKings
Evylyn
Paikuhan
Benedek
Silviana
Zag
Masouro
Minho
NOOB__KILLER
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Ratza Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:11 pm

1. Your name / nickname
Marius - Ratza
2. Your nationality
Romanian
3. Your age
26 years old
4. What languages do you speak?
Romanian, English, Spanish and I can understand French (very little though)
5. And (if you want) some additional information
No other personal information that I'd like to share. Nonpersonal information, I have always been a premium player, since Day 1 of Cabal. So keep that in mind (got access to all channels). Sometimes, when I want to start grinding, I buy BB+ and XP BB, in order to reach level caps (now 180).

6. Char name , class and lvl of your character(s)
RatzaTM - Wizard - 172
TemporaryInsane - Warrior - 166
Shaleh - Blader - 168
Datsueba - Archer - 140
PissMeOffPls - Shielder - 133

7. How long did you play cabal on Jupiter?
Ever since it started, with a few breaks, when I went back to Mercury.

8. How long do you play cabal each day / each week?
3 - 4 hours a day, roughly 40 per week, depends on my real life schedule. In busy weeks at work (overtimes) I don't have time to log.

9. What equipment do you have? (weapon, armour, jewelery, epaulette, pet, bike/board, runes)
Equipment : 935 magic, 48 rate, 130 cd, 41 amp
Detailed : Phery 4/24 (tried rate, failed), Phery 34, Helm 8/20 and 36, Suit 7/50, Gloves and boots 7 amp, Merga, RoL2, 2 CR2, Vamp4 amulet, 2 BoS3 slotted, 2 Vamp earrings +4, EoS6, White board, PVE Pet (2% leech, m.amp, magic, etc)
Runes : all the lower level (def rate, att rate, skill xp etc) and HP rune lvl 12, stun and down resist 7.

10. If you craft, what is your transmutter type / craft lvl?
I don't craft, I always chose to pump others.

11. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
a) Roman1a - left it when I went back to Mercury (AccessDenied was GM back then)
b) Knights of Shadow - left it after being insulted by my then-friend Titan, who didn't see the help I offered to his guildmates (long story, don't wanna bring it up)
c) AltusSpera - disbanded the guild because its members didn't keep their promise (of getting 170 and spamming FT2 with me)

12. Have you ever been in negative contact with GM's because of violating the rules?
Got banned only once, in my entire Cabal past (since May 2006), and that happened on Jupiter, for 3 days, due to harsh language against Averty (Xenathewarrior).
Negative contact with GMs ? I've always criticized their flawed decisions, on MSN and such, before, during and after being a GM myself. Never managed to make them understand certain things anyhow.

13. Why you want to join ProjectX?
Because I am a dungeon addict and I want to have someone online at all times to do dungeons with, mainly FT2 (supercrazy knows I am obsessed by 20% mith orbs, which I will get eventually).

14. Why we should choose you to join us?
Because you have not that many wizards in the guild (that are still active) and my Cabal knowledge (including WI class, but not only) cannot be overlooked (as you know, was voted Best GM, Most knowledgeable community member, bla bla, etc).

Not much else ... oh, and yeah, if you don't do dungeons much, and prefer solo play, please delete my application. I'd rather not join.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  ippo Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 pm

+1 for u Marius :*

ippo

Back to top Go down

Post  NOOB__KILLER Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

bad orbs
and we have so much wi atm
NOOB__KILLER
NOOB__KILLER

Back to top Go down

Application Empty PS

Post  Ratza Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

PS: If Ippo doesn't get accepted, then I refuse to join. He's one of the reasons why I applied in the first place, convincing me to join PX with him.

PPS: To the ones that said -1 for mFS ... Most of you will never reach his level of gameplay anyhow, to understand why Ippo is the best FS on Jupiter.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:16 pm

sry but i dont vote this time

Back to top Go down

Post  Minho Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Pääm päm päm, nice apply, really cool guy!!
Im giving him a +, i know him, he is really cool and wrote a nice application. Stuff is good too.

Although im inactive and dont know the exact situation in the guild, but from me it would be a plus.
Minho
Minho

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Noobkiller, if you think items > knowledge, then you're terribly wrong.
As an example, with my "bad" orbs, I can duo AoS with a medium geared BL in 40 minutes. A WI with good orbs, 2 x 40 phery, finished in 45 minutes.

Not that I care much, just wanted to point out how important knowing your class is.
PS: And yea, I know the orbs suck, gave all my items away 4 months ago when the first Altus broke up. Back then I had 40% Phery and 34%, and EoS7 and RW3 and full osmi set, but those days are gone now.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  Masouro Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Ratza wrote:PPS: To the ones that said -1 for mFS ... Most of you will never reach his level of gameplay anyhow, to understand why Ippo is the best FS on Jupiter.

indeed...

+1
Masouro
Masouro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Nice gear in my eyes!

+1 from me

Back to top Go down

Post  Zag Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm

+1 from me to
Zag
Zag

Back to top Go down

Post  Silviana Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Ratza wrote:PS: If Ippo doesn't get accepted, then I refuse to join. He's one of the reasons why I applied in the first place, convincing me to join PX with him.

PPS: To the ones that said -1 for mFS ... Most of you will never reach his level of gameplay anyhow, to understand why Ippo is the best FS on Jupiter.
Maybe it fits, but it hurts !

I would like to welcome you back.
Even if your set isn´t that well.

But the fact that hippo wants to join with you.
And when it depends on him that you join then it would be better if you wouldn´t.

+1 if you would come without hippo.
-1 if you don´t want to come without him.

Salute, Silvi
Silviana
Silviana

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedek Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm

feeling lucky, punk?

+1 hahaha
Benedek
Benedek

Back to top Go down

Post  NOOB__KILLER Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Ratza wrote:Noobkiller, if you think items > knowledge, then you're terribly wrong.
As an example, with my "bad" orbs, I can duo AoS with a medium geared BL in 40 minutes. A WI with good orbs, 2 x 40 phery, finished in 45 minutes.
did i ever say that items are bigger?
i said we have enough wi and u have bad orbs
or u wanna say that we have goods wis in guild with no brain and ur better for us?
i hope u dont mean this
but it looks like u will get ut trial time
than show ur skill Wink
but even if u have skill we have enough wi Wink
so i gave -1
its nothing against u so sry
NOOB__KILLER
NOOB__KILLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 pm

I see many people like to comment on my set. Let me remind you that I had a proper set before most of you even started playing on Jupiter.
The only problem is that I kept my promise, and upon leaving KoS I returned all my gear, as all were supposed to do (it was a mutual agreement that items earned while in KoS stay in KoS on departure). Unfortunately, I was the only one to keep my word, the other members left with the best stuff on.

I came back naked, 3 - 4 months ago, and that is why my orbs are not the best. I know I can't compete in terms of damage with WEoD wizards, or people that kept their gear for 3 years (unlike me) but what I lack in damage, I make up for in knowing how to play. I am still considered by many one of the best Cabal players, mostly because I know how to play on any class, with any gear, in any dungeon, in any condition. Maybe some people will see it as arrogance, but I can assure you it's the pure truth, and they are not made up words. If you don't believe me, feel free to ask around.

And about Ippo, Silvi, without wanting to sound rude, you don't know much about him. I wouldn't have stayed friends with someone as bad as you think he is. People flame him and hate him because he is very good, and that is why he is retaliating. Also, if his behavior was so inappropriate, why haven't the GMs banned him by now ? Exactly, because he doesn't start fights, he just continues the arguing.
Take it as you wish, but I will not join without him, and you will lose 2 very good players because of "having low damage and being a useless class" and because of "poor orbs".
If you think raw damage is all that matters, then feel free to invite all WEoD retards that don't know how to handle their class but have uber pimped gear.

Peace out, sorry if anyone felt offended, but it's the truth, and truth hurts.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:56 pm

@Noobkiller : I know you got nothing against me, because you don't even know me, so it would've been a bit odd to hold a grudge on me.

About me being better then the rest, you never partied me on TG and in Dungeons. Would it hurt your pride if I said I am the best WI in Cabal EU ? (class knowledge-wise). Then I'm not the best WI, I'm the worst WI. But you will soon realize why I am as good as they say, when you party with me and notice my distributive attention to party welfare (buffs, HP, etc).

You got plenty of WI eh ? Then why were SuperCrazy and Evylyn asking me for dungeons so often ?
Also, having plenty of mediocre/inactive WI doesn't help as much as you'd think.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  Paikuhan Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 pm

+1
Paikuhan
Paikuhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:13 pm

bad orb , and "Gloves and boots 7 amp" aramid?tit?stit?osm?mith?or what?
sorry i give u -1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

+1 and fa has lower def than wi so change that in your guide xD

Back to top Go down

Post  NOOB__KILLER Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:16 pm

look in the application we invite much wis in last time
NOOB__KILLER
NOOB__KILLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:19 pm

NOOB__KILLER wrote:look in the application we invite much wis in last time

true but I`ve seen crazy spamming around for dungeon a few times and he can`t find a wiz for dungeons

Back to top Go down

Post  Evylyn Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

I will make here a voting too. I will tell you the result later. That you just want to join with ippo is your decision. But I will make separate votes for you too. And your Orbs are cool...;-)

@ all we discuss this now in voting section.
Evylyn
Evylyn
Admin

https://projectx-cabal.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 pm

@Trynity001

Aramid or Mithril, it doesn't matter. 7 amp is the same damage improvement on all items.
PS: They're shadowtitanium +7, just didn't write it coz I made the application in a few minutes and skipped details.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfKings Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm

- great knowleage
- skilled player
- set is acceptable

+1

@noobkiller u gave trex94 + 1, he has lapis 26/27, so i dont see your point about “bad orbs“

KingOfKings

Back to top Go down

Post  Censo Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Censo
Censo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content