ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tribute to the best FB on server ....

+2
Minho
Silviana
6 posters

Go down

A tribute to the best FB on server .... Empty A tribute to the best FB on server ....

Post  Silviana Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Bad days came up in the last week.

A fucking scammer ruined our best FB on server...
I don´t want to tell his name but this fucker need to be named: russia0wnz ...
This will be the only time i use this name. All the rest of this threat here will deal with another name... like fucker, scammer ... basterd ..
If you want to answere here, as guild internal or guild external poster, then be creative and use as bad words as you are able to discribe this disreputable retard.

It´s not only the material vale that got stolen. It was the reason why ery friendly , nice and honourable ppl are leaving.
Thats Silver is quitting now was one of the worst things that ever could happen.
Thanks basterd !

As one of the founders of ProjectX and as a friend we are all depressed to see him leaving...

Sorry , but the headline of this topic itself expresses enough.

It´s like a 9/11 for us ...

A last word:
Arschloch, sei froh, dass ich nicht in deine Nähe wohne, denn der nächste Twingo wäre dann mal zumindest nicht auf deine Kappe gegangen !
Du hast dir Feinde gemacht ! Und da hilft kein "Sorry" du blöder russischer Hurensohn !
Wie gesagt no mercy !

Alles Gute Silver ! Kopf hoch Wink

PS: keep this threat clear of offtopic things ! I will keep an eye on that! It´s really important for us!
Silviana
Silviana

Back to top Go down

A tribute to the best FB on server .... Empty Re: A tribute to the best FB on server ....

Post  Minho Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:58 pm

The or a Former of the Guild is quitting this Game.

For me personally it sounds like, a good friend is leaving, this game aint make that fun like before. If i reall could, i would like to meet Russia and show him how funny this scam was. He WAS a good friend, but that wont be a reason not to punish him with some fists. You are thinking russia that you would be save, but trust me, if i had the chance to get you, i would punch the hell out of you. Dont feel save because you are tall or fat, or got some "Russian friends", if you are alone, that wont help you a lot. I dont like that i lost 2 friends, but i think one of them wasnt a real friend. Its just sad.

I dont know what i could say more, Russia is a fat moron. Nothing more to add to him. But Silver is will still be in contact with us, thats why i can live better with it.

Silver, i wish you good luck, you Priest Very Happy See you,friend.
Minho
Minho

Back to top Go down

A tribute to the best FB on server .... Empty Re: A tribute to the best FB on server ....

Post  IroN1337 Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Silver T_T
its rly bad that you quit with your FB Sad
and im rly sry for you i know how you feel atm coz my char got also hacked and bla bla
well we had some discussions in past but still sad that you gonna leave with your fb Sad

hope we can talk sometimes in ICQ or smth like that

Sad

and yea you was one of the best FB's which i ever saw from gameplay and stuff Sad
learned lot of things from you when i was in PX dark
und ja zum scammer ( bastard,judensohn und alle andere was für wörter da noch einfallen ) soll sich mit dem katana selbst ficken -.-

IroN1337

Back to top Go down

Post  russia=) Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:02 pm

- zensiert -

russia=)

Back to top Go down

Post  Censo Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 pm

HERE GUYS , LOOK AT THAT PIG FACE . stolz russia , bild ausm forum gelöscht https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img225/3756/russiaw.jpg [/quote]

ahah what a fuck face

btw russia lern autofahren nich das noch ein twingo zu schrott fährst sonst musst wieder einen scammen damit an kohle kommst
Censo
Censo

Back to top Go down

Post  Evylyn Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 am

Du musst dir ja echt toll vorkommen...erst Katana scammen und dann noch dumme Sprüche schieben...
Evylyn
Evylyn
Admin

https://projectx-cabal.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 am

Jungs das hier ist der öffentliche bereich.... meint ihr es macht sinn sich hier so zu beschimpfen?
Ich wäre dafür das hier geschlossen wird! Muss ja nicht jeder alles mitbekommen was hier abgeht....

Just my 2 cent...

Back to top Go down

Post  Paikuhan Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Russia, warum hast du eigentlich nur das Katana von deinem besten Kumpel in Cabal gescammt? Und nicht gleich den ganzen Account von Dennis plus das ganze GWH?
Und wieso hast du ihm dann die 2x Bof+6 vorher wiedergegeben?
Paikuhan
Paikuhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Minho Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Sato weißt du, der Russia ist nicht so schlau..
Minho
Minho

Back to top Go down

Post  thesupercrazy Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Oink Oink ! hahaha
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Silviana Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 am

Kann halt nicht jede so schlau sein wie andere.

Aber manchmal fragt man sich, wie blöd kann wer eig. sein?

@BK: ich hab das hier extra öffentlich aufgezogen. Es war mein Sinn hinter diesem Threat.
Und ich denke, dass sich daraus keine Nachteile ergeben.

Und ob wir hier beleidigen oder nicht dürfte hier die Wenigsten interssieren.

Außerdem weiß dann jeder, wer das blöde Schwein ist.

Und wo wir gerade bei den Dummen sind:
ich hoffe mal der Depp fährt noch nen Twingo zu Schrott, solchen Asozialen Subjekten gehört es nicht anders als Schulden abzubezahlen. Aber nur zu erbärmlich, durch solche Dinge seine Schulden zu bezahlen.
Vlt. fährt er ja mal gegen nen dickeren Baum ...
Silviana
Silviana

Back to top Go down

A tribute to the best FB on server .... Empty :(

Post  Zasa Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 am

Hi Jungs,

zuerst mal an Silver tut mir leid das zu hören, ich weis wie das is aber das leben geht weiter glaub mir gings bei mir auch wie du schon sagtest is nur ein spiel!
Hast viel mehr Zeit für die wichtigen dinge kannst dir endlich mal ne tussi suchen Razz! oder vllt haste ja schon eine, dann hast zumindest mehr zeit.

@Russia hätt ich nie von dir gedacht! echt krass! aber das russen nich auto fahren können is ja bekannt Very Happy!
achja twingo is eh scheiße!

bis bald

Zasa

Zasa

Back to top Go down

A tribute to the best FB on server .... Empty achja

Post  zasa Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 am

nochmals die frage bekomm ich ts ip immer noch nich? Razz
ich hab ja eig wirklich nix verbrochen ...
ihr wisst ja wie ihr mich erreicht!
icq(282898861) oder hier

zasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evylyn Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 pm

hi,

wir haben damals abgestimmt und die entscheidung steht...wir könnens aber evtl. nochmal im ts diskutieren...
Evylyn
Evylyn
Admin

https://projectx-cabal.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wauschek Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:47 am

cabalnoobs

Post von crazy: Komm mal nolifen Oo

wauschek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum