ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+9
KingOfKings
Evylyn
Paikuhan
Benedek
Silviana
Zag
Masouro
Minho
NOOB__KILLER
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application - Page 2 Empty :)

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:32 pm

i give +1 for me

my reason: why +1? because^^

Back to top Go down

Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Application

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:46 pm

+1 Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerdepperer Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm

sry but -1 from me
bad orbs.. even if you know how to play you dont make much damage.. you could improve them but there is another reason..
you said Ippo is best Fs on Jup?? wtf we got larry who`s much better =)

if you just want to join because Ippo applied then you get -1
Zerdepperer
Zerdepperer

Back to top Go down

Post  thesupercrazy Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 am

+1 for ratza,

and @Ratza,
stop feeling attacked personally by every post, ur getting mad way too soon for nothing.
and so much text x_x
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:43 am

Well, if people would come up with valid reasons for their -1 or +1, then I wouldn't have to think of what the heck did I do to them.

I know I flamed Censo, 'coz he wore wrong buffs on TG and I couldn't use mine.
I know Zed and Mahagiri dislike me, why, I couldn't know ... Maha is just a guild switcher I guess, who smoked too much weed, and Zed prolly dislikes me due to Switchback and all that .. I noticed many folks from ex-Switchback. Oh and Anko, since when a FA can judge and say that another class has low DPS ? Smile You probably forgot to look in the mirror lately my friend, with your no-AoE BM2 and close to inexistent DPS, you can barely kill a mFS in a 1v1 situation. Don't hate the player, hate the game Smile)

You boys and girls must've forgot one thing : I didn't want to join Px a long time ago, I still didn't want to join, but here's the whole story :

Ippo told me that he's been asked very often lately, to join Px. I told him people don't like mFS, and that he will have a hard time finding a spot in dungeons, and that all PX is after is his Honor (200kk). You've proven that right so far, by telling him that even if he joins, he will have a hard time finding a place in dunnies. He said that he would love to have me in there, and I said I love solo-playing more (I can at any time find a partner to duo AoS, if I really want to, I don't need any guild for that). He insisted, so here I am.
You probably think we're begging for a spot, ... just ... laughable. You boys will profit from this more than us, since you will get 260kk honor and the best WI / FS of Jupiter.

And about Ippo, give Larry the equivalent of Ippo's items as sFS, and see if he can get Bringer (back then, Ippo did it with 7amp/10cd and AoP5 and EoS6). Take a good look at how often Ippo dies and how often Larry dies, see how they use the buffs and SS in a dungeon, and THEN draw conclusions. I know most of you don't play FS at a very high level, but I can assure you that Ippo will always be the last man standing in dungeons or TG.
No disrespect meant to Larry, just saying that there's nothing wrong with others being better. The world doesn't revolve around ProjectX members and if you think you got the best WA / WI / FS / etc from Jupiter, you are so terribly wrong Smile
I personally don't like to compare folks, but we should all know our places. All I see here is a group of mostly underaged players that are pushing their ego further than the guild interest.

Don't even bother with me, after reading so much crap here, I don't think I ever wanna help some potential guildies from boosting their game knowledge / items. I just feel sorry for the great guys of PX that will be affected by the other's choices.
I would've loved to dungeon with supercrazy and evylyn and azekias and others, but when I see wannabes flaming me, it kinda ruins the moment.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedek Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:52 am

Puh quite an essay you wrote so late...

First of all, I got my issues with superlatives! I got no problem with one saying " I am one of the best..." cuz that all depends on where you draw the line. But saying " I am THE best ..." all the time, is quite cocky, dont you think?
There are WIs you have never played with nor seen them playing.

Calling someone underaged and not skilled but in the same sentence accusing them of prejudging, isnt very smart.

I dont want to make any excuses about any of my guildmates. But I think we can both agree on something:
When it comes down to dealing dmg ( killing a boss in a dungeon), when you used your buffs correctly in sync with the other party members, the WI stands there and has auto attack on and rapes with his double caster. Then it comes down to your magic attack, amp and cd ( you can only change your lvl of skills and line up to a certain point), I think we can both agree that your current equip lacks in all 3. Just trying to clarify why some ppl might think you dont deal enough dmg.

About Ippolito, if he is such a pro, why does he wear mithril? Doesnt mithril screw up his INT? Why not only osm? Does a FS really need that much def in dungeons?

I do not think we have the best chars in our guild.

I think you would know that you do not get positive reactions all the time. Why do you weigh the negative more than the positive ones?
Just read them and think : Ignorance is bliss xD
Not all fools can be helped, but maybe some...

Personally I would love to get the experience playing with you. Sry to hear that you decided otherwise.
Just to let you know, the majority of our members wants to invite Ippo and you in our guild, isnt that enough?

Take Care & All the Best & Have Fun

LLL

PS: If I am wrong: ALL POWER TO THE FOOLS!
PPS: If you need some1 to duo FI, pme ingame, lets see if you live up to your expectations xD
Benedek
Benedek

Back to top Go down

Post  thesupercrazy Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 am

im glad you decided to take back your apply, because if not, i would have turned my +1 into a -1, just for your last post.

if you already come up with such a massive arguing in your apply, im very sure you would have brought nothing else but trouble into the guild.

i was seriously very disappointed when i read your posts, which are full of arrogance.

and to make it clear: we do not need you or your honour, you applied here cause ippo wanted it, and the only thing you do is claiming how perfect you two are and how bad and "underaged" we are.

I'm not mad at you cause of that, i only thought you can do better than that.

may some day you will change your mind and apply again in an adequate way, if not, then not.
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Like I said Crazy, I respect most of you, just not all of you. And I know what I'm saying when I insult someone. Don't twist the words.
I don't want to join a guild where 40 people like me and 10 hate me, because whenever I will get in contact with the 10, I will flame them back.
You say it's arrogance. I say it's proven and that my "arrogance" is nothing but experience. Do remember that I am the 32nd player that was invited to the Beta, in May 2006. I think most of you grew with my guides, so don't tell me I'm arrogant, you know me better than that. But I will underline this experience all the time, when I get thrown in the face shi.t that you threw me here, with bad gear and bad WI and others.

You're asking why Ippo doesn't wear Osmium, and I'm saying that we did the math so many times and he's losing 11 magic and gaining 150 defense, so it is worth it to use gloves and boots only. No suit and no helm though, they have higher requirements.
I"m sorry you feel that way, if you can't see your guildmates for who they really are, then you must not want to accept reality. Take Ippo in, if he wants to join you, after seeing your dungeoning strategy, but I for one decided to stay guildless.

@no damage statement : You must've forgot that I was naked 3 months ago and that now I got the whole set ready, except for orbs and helm. Within 2 - 3 more months, with someone to spam duo dungeons, I would've gotten probably the best gear around. Yes, CD amp and such are bad, but I play my char to 110% of its potential, I'm tweaking my BM2 bars and skills for maximum damage output, etc, so out of the Wizards with identical gear as mine, I am dealing the most damage. That was the point I was making.

Take care, and I hope we don't meet in-game.

@Crazy : I will not reapply, ever again. I was proven here that you house some morons in your guild. Maybe when these guild-hoppers will disappear, I will reconsider. You know I like most of you, and I partied most of you, hell, I even followed Evylyn around all hte time to help him become BRinger, instead of Crysty.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratza Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:15 pm

About the underaged insult, they know who they are, who I am reffering to, there's no need for all of you to be insulted by the words.
It's just that I can't stand these things, when I specifically explained why I have no gear atm. I do not like being looked down upon, especially from the likes of them.

Ratza

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverBlade Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 pm

I don't know how much my +1 will count here since I'm inactive , but I think that ratza is a person who will affect the guild's growth in a positive way ^^
SilverBlade
SilverBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Evylyn Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

I think you take this too serious. You don´t have to defend yourself against every negative reaction. As I can read here, nobody attacked you personal...just a few people said, that your orbs are not so good. However, we always decide applications in a democratical way...so there are different oppinions almost everytime...and this time the majority of us was for an invitation. So i don´t understand why you make such trouble here.

thesupercrazy wrote:

i was seriously very disappointed when i read your posts, which are full of arrogance.

and to make it clear: we do not need you or your honour, you applied here cause ippo wanted it, and the only thing you do is claiming how perfect you two are and how bad and "underaged" we are.

I'm not mad at you cause of that, i only thought you can do better than that.

may some day you will change your mind and apply again in an adequate way, if not, then not.

So I would follow crazy´s statement here and wish you GL+HF in future.

-closed-

UND WENN ICH CLOSED SAGE, MEINE ICH AUCH CLOSED!!!
Evylyn
Evylyn
Admin

https://projectx-cabal.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2