ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance?

4 posters

Go down

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Empty Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance?

Post  thesupercrazy Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm

to the situation from beginning.

well, i was aos1 with QuantiX--
while in aos1 deppi were in PI ch 15, and told me Mannaja was trying to get his spot.
he knew it was mannaja coz he has him in buddy.

so far everything is good, i whispered him and he left the spot.

then, after awhile some other blader came, 161 random guild well, but then appeared (so deppi told me) another Blader well everything ok.

i finished the aos1 with quanti, and deppi asked us for help in PI since he had problems with these 2 bladers.

quanti and me joined ch 15 and went to pi.

now the interesting part, as i arrived on hellhounds i saw the bl in PI was Robak (Solaris).

kay, i told him the caps are from projectX and well okay, i also pked him once with force kick and twin moon, to point out he shall leave the spot, because he was already trying to get the spot since quite awhile and he should have known ch 15 were a px fb for the reasons stated above.

when he went back to hellhounds, i asked him to stop pking the projectX members.

he obviously didn't stop. so i started to defend my members by pking him.

then.

seems he called a "few" solaris guys and, im really curious why it ended in a pk war against projectx.

I am asking myself, what the fuck did you think to steal a px spot, i hope this was an excuse and wont repeat itself in future.

till theres no reasonable excuse or explaination, the alliance as it is now, doesn't exist when it comes to Robak, uniquern, Princess, lummiq and also mannaja coz he didnt tell them, that deppi was holding the spot before Robak arrived.
and even tho i told him three times, he didnt stop trying to get the spot, nor he trying solving this w/o starting a pk war for the spot.

pictures:
Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Cabalver135411032611380

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Cabalver135411032611450

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Cabalver135411032611440

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Cabalver135411032611430
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Empty Re: Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance?

Post  thesupercrazy Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:32 pm

feel free to write ur point of view if ur from solaris, but avoid such crap as "i was first on spot" cause, you can ask mannaja if hes honest for that, that's just wrong...

in past we saved up our asses eachother against spaghetti and co in pi, helped us in ca back then and i dont want that to stop cause of this.
i'm interested in your opinions.
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance? Empty Re: Solaris and ProjectX, a true Alliance?

Post  Paikuhan Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Well, first of all I think SolariS has too much Members and too less quailty players like Overskillia and such, since Dia is gone the leadership was broken imo, so the leadership doesnt care what 3-4 ppl do in the guild.

SolariS isnt the same as back in 3 months anymore since no-english-knowledge-based ppl from PastaForce joined there, who even started pk wars with us in CA.
Paikuhan
Paikuhan

Back to top Go down

Post  NOOB__KILLER Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 pm

crying because of one person?
i never had problems
so tell it to the leader of solaris and they will tell it this nub
no reason to talk about solaris in all
and sato ur inactive so crazy>u xD
little joke but play more active again u cant really so the xxxx times when there was no problem!!!
ever when solaris came to me they relog so i cant see any problem
if i understand it right that it was just robak then i dunno the problem like i said tell the leader and thing is done
NOOB__KILLER
NOOB__KILLER

Back to top Go down

Post  NOOB__KILLER Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 pm

uniquern, Princess, lummiq
did they pk too?
i can only say when i was in pi princess and uniquern ever left
dunno lummiq Wink
NOOB__KILLER
NOOB__KILLER

Back to top Go down

Post  QuantiX Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 pm

NOOB__KILLER wrote:uniquern, Princess, lummiq
did they pk too?
dunno lummiq Wink

uniqern and princess killed me 3 times...
QuantiX
QuantiX

Back to top Go down

Post  thesupercrazy Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 am

im getting eye cancer when i read your posts noob, your english sucks.

play more active again u cant really so the xxxx times when there was no problem!!!

abi 2011 ftw affraid
thesupercrazy
thesupercrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  NOOB__KILLER Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm

stfu we are un cabal Wink
NOOB__KILLER
NOOB__KILLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:49 pm

omg, what a problem... just learn to play.

this is game and pk is just part of it...
this is a crap topic w/o sense

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down