ProjectX-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry for double post: cancel my application

2 posters

Go down

sorry for double post: cancel my application Empty sorry for double post: cancel my application

Post  emerica Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:13 am

(had to choose another name so emerica with 1x i only)

@ well i thought you'd still know me super.. but nvm

______

bad news anyway:

i just logged on some secs ago and my account was empty.. no alz no equip.. (just got binded stuff left.. they even took my discs/shapes).. i checked my pc with an av fast scan and found mallware ( 1 keylogger too).. i just changed my subpass yesterday so they even had it.. PLEASE SCANN ALL YOUR GODDAMN COMPUTERS!!11!! so iwill cancel my application since voting isnt ended anw i was invited because minho was brainafk(more or less) but thats human Wink

i dunno maybe i'll try to come back to cabal in some time but i dunno yet. i'm just pissed and sad that there are hacker and scammer in a mmo..

so goodbye to you all ♥️

Regards Emeriica

emerica

Back to top Go down

sorry for double post: cancel my application Empty Re: sorry for double post: cancel my application

Post  Zag Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 am

to bad Sad

Hope to see you soon.

Gl + Hf with what ever you are doing now.
Zag
Zag

Back to top Go down

sorry for double post: cancel my application Empty Re: sorry for double post: cancel my application

Post  Benedek Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

Sorry to hear that.

GL + HF
Benedek
Benedek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down